Apple consumers desire to listen to audio on headphones, so Apple built the AirPods to function flawlessly with all Apple mobile and desktop devices, including the Mac Pro. Apple intended the AirPods to function smoothly with all Apple mobile and desktop devices, with the exception of one kind of Mac computer, which never requires users to listen to audio through headphones. If you set up your AirPods with your iPhone and your Mac is linked to iCloud with the same Apple ID, they may be ready to use with your Mac. Place your AirPods in your ears and access the Bluetooth menu or volume control from your Mac’s menu bar. Then, from the drop-down selection, choose AirPods. The steps below show how to connect AirPods to Mac.
How to Connect Airpods to MacIf your AirPods aren’t shown in the Bluetooth or volume control settings on your Mac, here is how to connect AirPods to Mac;
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu, then Bluetooth from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the lid.
- Hold down the setup button on the case’s back until the status light turns white.
- Click Connect after selecting your AirPods from the Devices list.