The Ghana Education Service has officially released the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) for Senior High Schools and Technical and Vocational Education and Training Schools for the year 2021. (TVETS).
We’ll show you how to buy a BECE placement checker card online using mobile money in this article.
How to buy BECE Placement Checker using MTN Mobile Money
This service involves the direct use of MTN Mobile money.
- Dial mobile money short code (*170#)
- Select Momo pay & pay bill
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: 8GHC (see here for bulk pricing)
- Reference: SHS
How to buy BECE Placement Checker online using MTN Mobile Money
This service involves the payment online using mobile money or credit/debit cards.
Follow the instructions below to buy your BECE Placement Checker in less than 1 minute. Contact 0599323956 if you need help.
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check. Alternatively, you can pay with a credit or debit card.
How to check BECE Placement with BECE Placement Checker Card
Follow the steps below to check your placement
- Visit https://cssps.gov.gh/
- Enter your 10-digits BECE index number followed by the year. eg. 100000000021
- Enter the eVoucher purchased
- Enter the Voucher Pin Code
This Pcstartup article explains two simple methods for purchasing BECE placement checker cards, both of which use mobile money. Monicli only has a mobile money feature and is thus less expensive; nevertheless, Results Checker has a variety of payment options, including mobile money, but is more expensive.
We publish articles like this because of you. You may help us by sharing this post with your whole social media network.
Please sign up for push notifications so that you don’t miss crucial announcements like these.
Do you have any thoughts about this page that you’d like to share? Please share your thoughts in the comments area.